ROASTED OF OCTOPUS
- 1 big octopus
- 4 potatoes.
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes.
- 1/2 head of garlics
- 1 leaf of laurel
- Oil of olive
- 450 ml of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- preheated The oven to some 180º
- Short the onion in Julian, the potatoes in cubes or slices and the tomato in big pieces and do a bed with them in a Clean
- Source the octopus and cut him the head (do not throw it) and afterwards the legs of one in one in one and places head and legs in the source, on of the vegetables
- Adds the garlics, the laurel and salt pimenta to the taste. It irrigates with the wine and the oil.
- It leaves to cook during 1 hour or 1 hour and average, until the octopus and the potatoes are tender.
- It serves doing on the dish a bed of vegetables roasted and placing the legs of octopus by on.