The user or visitor of this page has an obligation to read the conditions of service delivery that are detailed in this text, so take these as valid in the service.
The website is operated economically through advertising which is published in its pages to pay the server on which it is housed and the contents.
Conditions of use of the content and services provided on this website:
1. reproduction of the contents (of any kind) www.pulponor.com published without the express consent of the author of this web is not permitted (text, graphics, source code ...)
2. There are third party content. In either case, and as is always the intention to respect copyright and copyright law, if there is any slightest problem with respect to any material posted on this website are requested to get in touch via email: test @ prueba.es and the content will be removed as quickly as possible, usually retrieve the mail several times a day. Our intention is to respect copyright and the work of others at all times.
3. The author of this site is not responsible for the misuse of the content posted on this website (www.pulponor.com).
4. The author of the website www.pulponor.com not be held responsible for bad service or problems arising from the services advertised, so advertising and services later this forward are the sole responsibility of the advertiser.
5. On this website there are NO illegal content (child pornography, terrorism, or other illegal content).
6. This website uses Google Analytics and Google Adsense, a web analytics service and advertising service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google, as a third party vendor uses cookie or cookies, which are small data files that are generated on your computer, used to serve ads on this site, it sends information without providing references to infer from this data.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when so required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You can set your browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by this site, without affecting the ability to access the content. However, we are not responsible for the deactivation of these impair the proper functioning of the site.
To disable cookies advertising and Google Adsense systems do not create a profile of your browsing, click on this link and give click on "Disable".
For more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.